Commissioning of a real estate
Commissioning of a real estate (residential and non-residential premises, a house or a facility) takes place in compliance with the Law of Ukraine «On Regulation of Town-Planning Activity» and depends on a complexity of a building or facility. Commissioning is required, above all, so that that the erected or reconstructed construction began to function. Commissioning of real estate makes it possible to connect vital utilities, such as water, gas and heating.
Real estate commissioning certificate
Commissioning of a house or non-residential premises is confirmed by issuance and registration of the real estate commissioning certificate. Such certificate is a certificate of compliance or a statement of completion.
Article 32 of the Law of Ukraine «On Regulation of Town-Planning Activity» provides that all buildings and facilities are subdivided into categories according their complexity. Thus, the fact of commissioning confirms:
- Statement of completion – for buildings and facilities of the ²-²²² complexity categories (detached residential houses, garden houses and cottages of not more than 2 floors and not more than 300 sq.m. area as well as outbuildings and construction on the land site).
- Certificate of compliance that is issued for the real estate facilities of the IV-V categories of complexity (variety stores, fuel stations, etc.).
Issuance and registration of the commissioning certificates for both residential and non-residential premises in Odessa is made by the local branch of the State Architecture and Construction Inspection for Odessa Region (33a Admiralskiy prospect, Odessa).
Commissioning of a house or non-residential premises is a procedure that precedes the issuance of the certificate of title by the State Registration Service (10a, Staritskogo St., Odessa). Transfer of non-residential premises to the residential premises category is possible after the commissioning procedure has been completed.
Commissioning of unauthorized construction facilities in Odessa
Unauthorized construction means a construction (house, non-residential premises) that has been built without permits for construction and, accordingly, without the fact of commissioning. Before 2014 commissioning of unauthorized construction facilities depended on the construction date. Now commissioning of a house or additions that have been built without authorization in Odessa is carried out on general grounds, similar to registration of additions.
Our company assists in registration of the statement of completion and in getting the certificate of compliance in Odessa and Odessa Region for such real estate facilities as:
- tenement buildings and individual apartments;
- balconies and additions to apartments;
- detached houses, garden houses and additions to them (including unauthorized constructions);
- non-residential premises, industrial buildings and facilities, including those of the high complexity category).
10 business days.
Depend on the performed work.
- Statement of completion.
- Certificate of compliance.
You can order this service or put a question by calling: (048) 777-11-11
Terms and cost
Depend on the existing documentation and the current state of affairs.
Order serviceCall me back