Contribution to the Authorised Capital
Authorised capital or equity capital of a business entity provides for its activity and guarantees the interests of its creditors. A business entity may not be registered in Ukraine without a formation of the authorized capital.
The effective Civil Code of Ukraine allows of contributing a property having monetary value to the authorised capital of an enterprise. That is, it is possible to set up a firm having no monetary funds; as they say, “where there’s a will, there is a way” plus a knowledge of the legal base, which helps a lot. In particular, our experts will assist you with registration of real estate (buildings, facilities, etc.) as the authorised capital.
The property contributed to the authorized capital of a business entity is liable to an obligatory registration with the State Registration Service.
In order to register real estate as a contribution to the authorized capital of an enterprise, we need a set of documents that includes:
- Document of title that confirms the ownership of a real estate and its certified copy.
- Minutes of the general meeting of founders confirming that the real estate was contributed to the authorised capital.
- Notarised copy of the legal entity statute indicating the real estate.
- Application according to the established form.
Periods and fees:
Depend on the performed work.
- Certificate of title to real estate (re-registered to a legal entity).
- Extract fro the Register of titles for real estate.
Getting Urban Planning Specifications and Constraints
Permits for a construction/reconstruction
Transfer to the Non-residential/Residential Category