Division and Merger of Land Sites
A land site is considered divisible if it can be divided into parts each one becoming an independent land site after such a division.
Main reasons for division of land sites:
- parcelling a part or parts of the land site in case of purchase and sale, gift or other kind of alienation;
- division and determination of the exact part and area of land when dividing it among joint interest owners of the land site.
Merger of land sites is possible if:
- all parts belong to a single owner;
- the land sites border each other;
- all parts of the land have the same designated purpose.
«Nove BTI» is experienced in division and merger of land sites and provides such service in the shortest time possible.
Periods and fees:
Depend on the set task and complexity of the performed works.
- Certificate of title for the land site
- Extract from the Register of Title for Real Estate.
You can order this service or put a question by calling: (048) 777-11-11
Getting Urban Planning Specifications and Constraints
Permits for a construction/reconstruction
Transfer to the Non-residential/Residential Category