Legalization of Balconies
Nowadays, urban residents often resort to increase your space due to expansion or extension balcony without renewal of documents of title to the apartment. But not everyone knows that sooner or later, to legalize all still have a balcony.
Contents in property adjoined (reconstructed) balcony
Many people think that adjoined or reconstructed balcony, you can not make out. But then the owner may have problems during the reconstruction of a residential area or in the sale of apartments. Therefore, property registration of the reconstructed balcony should be implemented in a timely manner.
How legalization of a balcony is to be done in Odessa?
- Conclude a contract with a client wherein we stipulate the periods, costs and the final result (acting on behalf of the client is accomplished on the basis of the power of attorney).
- Visit the site.
- Develop an urban land development plan.
- Obtain town-planning specifications and constraints from the Main Department for Architecture and Town Development of Odessa.
- Develop a real estate reconstruction project.
- Conclude contracts for a construction design supervision and a technical supervision.
- Submit a declaration of readiness of the facility for operation to the State Architectural and Construction Inspection of Odessa Region. After that, the client may perform the required construction works.
- Prepare the technical specifications.
- Submit a statement of readiness of the facility for operation to the State Architectural and Construction Inspection of Odessa Region.
- Prepare a set of documents required for obtaining a certificate of title for a residential/non-residential premises from the Registration Service of Odessa City Administration of Justice.
Legitimize the balcony: the cost and timing
The cost of a "turnkey" may vary. Price and terms depend on the scope of work, is there a building permit or not. But in most cases, our cost is typically lower than in other such companies. What to do in practice to legitimize a balcony at a company that there is more than one year, or ask for help from a "friend" a lawyer who promises to arrange all - you decide. In this case, the price and terms of the end result necessarily pre-agreed and specified in the contract for the provision of services.
The price depends on the performed work.
- Certificate of title
- Extract from the Real Estate Title Register
- Technical specifications for a real estate facility.
You can order this service or put a question by calling: (048) 777-11-11
Getting Urban Planning Specifications and Constraints
Permits for a construction/reconstruction
Transfer to the Non-residential/Residential Category