Legalization of Entrance Room
Entrance room means a separate entrance from the street to non-residential premises and is an integral part of modern architectural structures, shops, business centres, bars, cafes and restaurants.
As is well-known, first impressions are most lasting, therefore, the façade of a building necessitates a certain architectural concept and style. In doing so it is required to take into account not only architectural solutions of the building façade but also the alterations of beautification of the adjacent area.
The entrance room is intended to perform many functions, in particular those of protection, aesthetic appearance and advertising. As regards aesthetics, the entrance room is a business card of the facility because its design gives the impression of the range of goods and the quality of provided services. External appearance of your office, shop or salon can attract additional clients. Besides, a well-thought entrance helps to preserve the internal climate against adverse weather conditions.
- Development of the urban land development plan (in case the geometric parameters change).
- Getting the urban planning specifications and constraints from the Architectural and Urban Planning Administration (in case the geometric parameters change).
- Development of the project.
- Conclusion of contracts for construction design supervision and on-site construction supervision.
- Submission and registration of the declaration of construction works commencement to the State Architectural and Construction Inspection (33a Admiralskiy prospect, Odessa).
- Preparation of the technical specifications.
- Submission and registration of the declaration of readiness of the facility for operation to the State Architectural and Construction Inspection.
- Receipt and registration of the certificate of title from the State Registration Service (10a Staritskogo St., Odessa).
The price depends on the performed work.
- Certificate of title
- Extract from the Real Estate Title Register
- Technical specifications for a real estate facility
You can order this service or put a question by calling: (048) 777-11-11
Getting Urban Planning Specifications and Constraints
Permits for a construction/reconstruction
Transfer to the Non-residential/Residential Category